Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guess who's back, back again

So this is not my first (or second, or third) blog. I did have one before I posted on fairly regularly, however I am in the middle of a legal dispute and since the other party decided to verbally vomit all over my comments, and try to twist my words around, I took it down. Well I miss it. I was going to say screw it and put my old blog back up, but I have no idea how I took it down in the first place so here I go again.

 In either case, my lifestyle has changed fairly dramatically in the 6 months I have been MIA. It works well to put up a new blog, as my old one just doesn't really fit me anymore.

I don't know where this blog is going to go. I am not going to bother giving it a theme because really, I just need a therapist, and since I don't really have time for that at the moment, the WWW can be my fill in.

Grab a cup of coffee and get cozy. You were just introduced to a woman who is a little bit coo-coo.

No comments:

Post a Comment