Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Mondays suck

Let's just start with what today's prize was


Can you believe that crap? Nothing like a mid-April snowfall to make you really feel like spring is around the corner!

Today we had a birthday in my preschool class, so mom brought in cupcakes. Now as yummy as they were and as easy as it made snack time, cupcakes for morning snack = sugar high. Mid-April snowfall - snowpants that have all been taken home for the year = no recess. Sugar high preschoolers - recess = OMFG ARE YOU KIDDING ME? (I am actually shocked I have any hair left after today)

But, I survived. Somehow.

After work, I walked home...in the snow....uphill ;) About 100 yards from my workplace I hit a puddle that resulted in a soaked sock and jeans. Awesome. It wasn't freezing or anything. Sigh.

Now I am trying to help my husband figure out his final paper for the term. If you have never dealt with WGU and Task Stream, I just want to point out that it is incredibly vague when it comes to the directions, and they expect you to write 5-7 pages based on this hugely broad scope that they have given you. However, if you don't read their minds regarding what they want, they will kick it back to you. I despise Task Stream and I am SOOOOO glad that I am nearly done with this bullshit. As my husband gets closer to his degree, I am hoping that will mean more tests, fewer papers. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment